See solutions come alive at the SIWW water convention poster presentation
200 presenters will share latest technologies and best practices that will deliver water for liveability, quality, resilience and heath. be sure not to miss this highly anticipated series of presentations to vote for the best poster and meet the expert panel of poster judges.
A presenter sharing with visitors at SIWW. (Photo credit: SIWW)
Online registration closes on 22nd June 2018.
- Prof Joan Rose, Homer Nowlin Chair in Water Research, Michigan State University
- Mr Rob Renner Chief Executive Officer, The Water Research Foundation
- Prof John Cherry, Professor Emeritus, University of Waterloo
- Prof Shane Snyder, Executive Director, Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute (NEWRI)
- Ms Sasha Koo-Oshima, Senior International Water Advisor, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Mr Yong Wei Hin , PUB, Singapore’s national water agency
- Dr Mark Fletcher, Global Water Leader, Arup
- Mr Roch Cheroux, Chief Executive Officer, SA Water
- Ms Melissa Meeker, Vice President, Brown and Caldwell
Wondering what the Best Poster Winners over the past 10 years have been up to since winning the award? Discover how they have successfully implemented their winning technologies and impacted cities and communities through a feature wall display at Level 3.
For general enquiries on SIWW, please visit www.siww.com.sg or email firstname.lastname@example.org