SUEZ group: Bertrand Camus appointed CEO, appoints new executive committee
Newly confirmed to the Board by the General Meeting of shareholders, Bertrand Camus has taken the position of CEO of SUEZ and appointed a new Executive Committee.
This new executive team will be responsible for supporting him in overseeing the Group’s operations and implementing the strategic orientations set out by the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee will also be in charge of finalising and implementing the new SUEZ 2030 corporate plan, intended to commit the Group to conquer new opportunities for sustainable and profitable growth.
Julian Waldron will therefore be joining the Group as Chief Financial Officer as of May 15, 2019. He brings his experience gained at other major international industrial groups.
The Executive Committee will be composed of eight members, in addition to the CEO:
- Jean-Marc Boursier, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive VP Group in charge of Northern Europe and Industrial Waste Specialties Europe
- Christophe Cros, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) and North America
- Marie-Ange Debon, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of France, Italy, Eastern & Central Europe
- Ana Giros, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of International and directly Africa, the Middle East, India, Asia, Australia, Consulting and Industrial Key accounts
- Angel Simon, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of Spain, Latin America, Advanced Solutions and Smart Cities
- Jacques Audibert, Secretary General
- Isabelle Calvez, Group Chief Human Resources Officer and acting Chief Communications and Sustainable Development Officer
- Julian Waldron, Group Chief Financial Officer.
The Group has expressed its thanks to Jean-Yves Larrouturou, Denys Neymon and Frédérique Raoult, who leave the Group, for their contribution and dedication to the company.